Lost or stolen cards

Student ID Cards, including Alumni Cards and Clinical Badges, are now produced by Enrolment Services.

There is a $20 replacement fee for Lost or Stolen cards.  Please note: we no longer accept cash payments for lost cards.  We will accept debit, MasterCard or Visa at the front counter.

Government issued picture identification will be required to receive a replacement card.

Student ID cards are required when using your U-Pass BC on Compass Card.

For more information about Student ID Cards, please call 604 527 5478.