University transfer

University Transfer means you start studying for your degree at Ƶand transfer to another school to complete your studies. The other school will recognize the education you took at Douglas.

A course is considered university-transferable (UT) if it transfers to at least one of British Columbia's five research universities (UBC, UBC-Okanagan, SFU, University of Victoria, or University of Northern British Columbia).

Why should I take university transfer courses at Douglas?

More time with professors

No teaching assistants here!

More opportunities through practicums, overseas field schools and field trips

Universities don’t typically offer this type of applied learning until you’re in a master’s program.

More options

Taking your first two years at Ƶopens doors to more top research universities including transferring to SFU, transferring to UBC, transferring to McGill and transferring to U of T.

More for your investment

Keep $4,800 of your money instead of spending it on university tuition.