Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate


Students who have taken Advanced Placement (AP) courses or the International Baccalaureate (IB) program may be eligible to receive transfer credit. Students can view which AP and IB courses are given credit at Ƶon the . 

Transfer Credit Request

To start the process of receiving credit for these courses, students must complete a Transfer Credit Request form and have your official AP or IB transcripts sent to Enrolment Services.