Transcript Guidelines for Applicants

Transcript Notice

We do not accept transcripts directly from students.  Please review the information below to find out how to send transcripts from your sending institution directly to Ƶ.

Applicants are required to send official transcripts of academic records from all schools and post-secondary institutions attended to Ƶ to verify that they have satisfied the admissions requirements for their program of choice and/or to request Transfer Credit. Photocopies, scans, or personal copies of documents are not acceptable and may delay the processing of your application.

Application requirements and related documents are available under Program Admissions Requirements and General Entrance Requirements.

Please note that all submitted documents are retained by Ƶ and will not be returned to you unless they are deemed irreplaceable.

Official High School Transcripts

A high school transcript is considered official when:

  • Delivered electronically directly from the Ministry of Education, School Board, or sending institution.
  • Received in a sealed envelope directly from the Ministry of Education, School Board or sending institution (note: we no longer accepted paper copies of BC High School transcripts, please see instructions below to send an electronic transcript from the Ministry of Education).

Current and Graduated BC High School Students

Visit the website to send your most recent transcript to Ƶ.

  • Current BC High School Students should select the option "Send my transcript now and allow this Post-Secondary Institution to request transcript updates until the date specified below", and set a date of 1 year from the date the request was submitted. This will ensure that the Admissions office will receive both your interim and final grades when available.
  • Graduated and Former BC High School Students should select the option “Send my transcript electronically now” to have your final transcript sent to our office.
  • Once you have created an account/logged in, use these step-by-step instructions, with screenshots to complete your order. 

Other Canadian High School Student or International High School Students

Please contact the Ministry of Education in the province or country where you attended, and request to have your official transcript sent in a sealed envelope directly to Ƶ.

Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Admissions – Enrolment Services
P.O. Box 2503 - 700 Royal Ave.
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B2

Official Post-Secondary Transcripts

A post-secondary transcript is considered official when:

  • Received electronically from one of our transcript trading partners
  • Received by mail, in a sealed and untampered envelope, directly from the sending institution and includes the original institutional seal, stamp or signature.

Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Enrolment Services
PO Box 2503
New Westminster, BC  V3L 5B2

Please contact the issuing office at your institution or appropriate central agency to make arrangements to have your transcripts sent to Ƶ.

Transfer Credit

To have previous course work evaluated as transfer credit, students must submit an official transcript and a completed Transfer Credit Request form. A detailed course outline may also be required before credit can be evaluated. Visit Transfer Credit for more information.

Irreplaceable Documents

Documents submitted become the property of Ƶ.  Only documents that are considered by Ƶ to be irreplaceable will be returned to the student.  

If you believe your documents are irreplaceable, please bring the original documents, along with a complete set of photocopies (front and back) of your official documents to Enrolment Services. Our team will ensure the copies match the original and forward them to Admissions and/or Transfer Credit for their review and consideration.  


  • Admissions and Transfer Credit reserve the right to request an official transcript directly from your post secondary institution if they determine your documents are replaceable. 
  • Admissions and Transfer Credit may require original irreplaceable documents to be submitted for a secondary review.  All originals of irreplaceable documents will be returned once the final evaluation is complete.





Have you submitted an application to Ƶand already requested your transcript and/or other admissions documents be sent to the Admissions Office?

Confirm what has been received in your account!

You'll find the information on your password and login information on the .